Product added to cart
FERM DIY Scroll Saw with Foot Pedal | SSM1007 Next FERM DIY Belt and Disc Sander 350W | BGM1022 Previous
FERM DIY Biscuit Jointer 900W | BJM1009
This is the FERM BJM1009 Precision Biscuit Jointer. It is ideal for hobbyist woodworkers, adding strength to mitre joints and attaching face frames.
The FERM BJM1009 Precision Biscuit Jointer has a quick and easy revolver setting for the standard biscuit types 0, 10 and 20, a spindle lock function for fast and easy saw blade exchange, easy adjustable angle settings, a fast adaption to material thickness, an aluminum base plate for optimal stability and for an accurate result, an extra long power cable and a high quality saw blade for 14 millimeter cutting depth is included.
The 900 watt motor with up to 11000 rotations per minute, and the stable baseplate, provide optimal stability and precision for seamless joints. Including an accessory set with a dust bag, a wrench and 50 joint plates (size 20).
- Aluminum base plate for an accurate and professional result
- For creating precise joints and sawing parquet along walls
- Easy adjustment for angle and material thickness
- Quick and easy revolver setting for standard biscuit types 0,10 and 20
- Spindle lock function for easy saw blade exchange
- Extra long power cable, 3 meter
|No Load Speed (1st)||11000 rpm|
|Carry Case||Carry Case|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x Saw blade 100x22x4mm
- 1 x Hexagon key
- 1 x Dust bag
- 50 x Biscuits (#20)
- 1 x Set carbon brushes
- Storage case