Product added to cart
Black&Decker Mouse Sander 55W & 15pc Acc | KA161BC Next DEWALT Orbital Sander 1/4 Sheet | DWE6411 Previous
Black&Decker Duo Sander 1/3Sheet 270W | KA330EKA
Only 5 left
Sand and clean wood with the BlackDecker KA330EKA DIY Duo Sander 1/3Sheet 270W
- Clear polycarbonate dust collection canister - easy to see when it needs emptying
- Ergonomic two handed grip for comfortable operation for the duration of the sanding task
- FASTER: less dust means less clean-up
- Hook & loop & paper clamp attachment
- CLEANER: collects 3x more dust**
- ** Versus existing Black & Decker® KA320 1/3 sheet sander when tested on painted surfaces
- DUOSAND™: the World’s first* 1/3 sheet sander with a dual fan system and wrap around dust collection facility, for cleaner, faster sanding
- Simple Canister removal, No fuss when emptying, Easy, fast removal and insertion
- * The World’s first 1/3 sheet sander with a dual fan system and wrap around dust collection facility
- Powerful 270W motor, Orbital sander suitable for all general sanding applications
|Brand||BLACK & DECKER|
|Pad Size||1/3 Sheet|
|Orbits Per Minute||5000-13000opm|
|Carry Case||Carry Case|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x Sander
- 6 x sanding sheets (2x 60g 2x 80g 2x 100g)
- 1 x Kitbox
- 1 x Integral Front Dust Canister
Additional Specific Safety Rules for Sanders
WARNING: Contact with or inhalation of dusts arising from sanding applications may endanger the health of the operator and possible bystanders. Wear a dust mask specifically designed for protection against toxic dust and fumes and ensure that persons within or entering the work area are also protected.
WARNING: Use this tool in a well ventilated area when sanding ferrous metals. Do not operate the tool near flammable liquids, gases or dust. Sparks or hot particles from sanding or arcing motor brushes may ignite combustible materials.
WARNING: Observe the applicable regulations for sanding paint. Pay special attention to the following:
- Whenever possible, use a vacuum extractor for dust collection.
- Take special care when sanding paint which is possibly lead based: – Do not let children or pregnant women enter the work area. – All persons entering the work area should wear a mask specially designed for protection against lead paint dust and fumes. – Do not eat, drink or smoke in the work area.
- Dispose of dust particles and any other removal debris safely.