Product added to cart
DEWALT 18V Impact Wrench Kit with 4AH Battery| DCF880M1 Next
DEWALT 18V Cordless Grease Gun | DCGG571M1
Only 18 left
The DEWALT DCGG571 performs routine lubrication up to twice as fast as a manual grease gun. With 690 bar (10,000 PSI) output pressure and a flow rate of 147g per minute, it delivers high pressure to clear clogged fittings.
- Performs routine lubrication up to twice as fast as a manual grease gun
- 690 bar (10,000 PSI) output pressure with a flow rate of 147g per minute
- Delivers high pressure to clear clogged fittings
- 1m hose for hard-to-reach fittings
- Purge valve allows user to bleed excess air that can become trapped in pump valves, affecting the pressure and speed of application
- Innovative pump filter screen on the unit helps to keep dirt from passing through the pump mechanism
- LED light helps to illuminate fittings that are difficult to locate
- Includes shoulder strap for carrying the unit during applications that require climbing or manoeuvring around work site
- Can be bulk-filled (suction or pump) or used with standard 400g grease cartridges STANDARD
- Output Pressure : 690 bar
- Output Pressure : 10,000 PSI
- Feed Rate : 147 g/min
- Grease Type : Up to NLGI #2
- Grease Capacity (Bulk) : 453 g
- Grease Capacity (Cartridge) : 400 g
- Hose Length : 1000 mm
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
|Batteries Included||1 Battery|
|Compatible with 10.8V||No|
|Compatible with 12VMax||No|
|Compatible with 14.4V||No|
|Compatible with 18V||No|
|Compatible with 20VMax||No|
|Compatible with 54V||No|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x 4.0Ah XR Li-Ion battery pack with state of charge indicator
- XR Multi-Voltage Charger
- Shoulder strap
- Heavy-duty kitbox
Additional Specific Safety Rules for Grease Guns
- Parts of the tool or the hose assembly can break or rupture due to high pressure. Risk of serious injury may occur. Before using, always inspect the tool and hose assembly for damage or wear. Never use if any part of the tool is damaged or worn.
- Use only DEWALT-approved flexible hoses. Hold the hose only by the flexible hose safety spring guard to avoid personal serious injury.
- If the hose kinks or is damaged, a rupture may occur which could cause serious injury. Replace the hose at the first sign of wear, kink or damage.
- Only use the grease recommended in the manual (refer to Technical Data).
- To reduce the risk of serious personal injury, do not use the grease gun around or on moving parts, mechanisms or running equipment.
- Air vents often cover moving parts and should be avoided. Loose clothes, jewelry or long hair can be caught in moving parts.