Product added to cart
DEWALT Brushless Flip Over Saw 250mm 2000W | DW743N Next DEWALT Impact Wrench 3/4" | DW294 Previous
DEWALT Random Orbital Sander 125mm | DWE6423
Sand and clean wood with the DEWALT DWE6423 Industrial Random Orbital Sander. The 125mm disc uses velcro (hook and loop) paper for quick and easy changing.
- 280 Watt variable speed motor adjusts from 8,000-12,000 orbits per minute, providing ideal sanding speed for all materials
- Low vibration allowing for extended usage without fatigue
- Built in dust extraction port allowing direct connection to dust extractor, or DEWALT AirLock system
- Textured anti-slip top and body grip provides ultimate comfort and control during use
- Dust-sealed switch prevents contamination
- Controlled finishing system controls pad speed and minimises gouging during start up
- Sealed 100% ball-bearing construction provides longer life
- Compact palm grip design
- Uses hook and loop paper for consistent adhesion and fast changing
|Orbits Per Minute||8000 - 12000opm|
|Carry Case||No Carry Case|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x Sander
- 1 x Dust Bag
Additional Specific Safety Rules for Sanders
WARNING: Contact with or inhalation of dusts arising from sanding applications may endanger the health of the operator and possible bystanders. Wear a dust mask specifically designed for protection against toxic dust and fumes and ensure that persons within or entering the work area are also protected.
WARNING: Use this tool in a well ventilated area when sanding ferrous metals. Do not operate the tool near flammable liquids, gases or dust. Sparks or hot particles from sanding or arcing motor brushes may ignite combustible materials.
WARNING: Observe the applicable regulations for sanding paint. Pay special attention to the following:
- Whenever possible, use a vacuum extractor for dust collection.
- Take special care when sanding paint which is possibly lead based: – Do not let children or pregnant women enter the work area. – All persons entering the work area should wear a mask specially designed for protection against lead paint dust and fumes. – Do not eat, drink or smoke in the work area.
- Dispose of dust particles and any other removal debris safely.