Product added to cart
DEWALT Rotary Hammer 22mm | D25033C Next DEWALT Polisher 180mm 1250W | DWP849X Previous
DEWALT Magnetic Base Drill 50mm | DWE1622KX
Only 18 left
The DWE1622K 50mm 2-Speed Magnetic Drill Press has a 1200W motor with 2 speed settings and overload protection to prevent motor damage. Tool holder allows for 3/4" Weldon Shank and 1/2" keyed chuck.
- Delivers high level of performance for fast, clean and accurate drilling into steel
- Compact and light weight unit which is both easy to transport and easy to position for drilling.
- Overload protection with 3 stage LED indicator allows improved user control and prevents motor damage
- No volt switch prevents inadvertent restart after power failure
- Push button reversible press handle offers tool-free handle set-up.
- 2 mechanical speeds for optimised performance
|Hammer Action||No Hammer|
|Chuck||19mm Weldon Shank 3/4"|
|No Load Speed (1st)||300rpm|
|No Load Speed (2nd)||450rpm|
|Drill Point Pressure||317kg|
|Length of Drill Stroke||147mm|
|Core Drill Capacity||50mm|
|Magnet Base Size||180 x 84 mm|
|Carry Case||Carry Case|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x Magbase Drill
- 1 x Magnetic Coolant Tank
- 1 x Safety Chain
- 1 x Drill guard
- 3 x Handles
- 1 x Handle Hub
- 1 x 1/2″ Keyed Chuck
- 1 x Kit Box
The DEWALT magnetic drill is fitted with an overload protection feature to prevent damage to the motor if excessive loads are applied during operation. The LED indicator light will flash as a warning that excessive load is being applied, if this happens reduce the pressure being applied until the light changes to a constant green. If pressure is not reduced the overload protection will activate by cutting power, at which point the LED will be a constant red. To reset the tool from this state, run the unit at no load for several seconds. This allows the motor to cool before resuming the drilling operation.