Product added to cart
DEWALT 54V Brushless SDS Max Hammer Drill | DCH481N Next DEWALT Rotary Hammer SDS Max 6Kg 45mm | D25601K Previous
DEWALT Rotary Hammer SDS Max 8Kg 45mm | D25614K
Only 21 left
The DEWALT D25614K SDS Max Combination Hammer is a midweight, high-performance hammer that is powered by durable German-engineered mechanisms.
It delivers 10.5 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete. Ideally suited for drilling 16mm to 32mm holes and dry coring up to 125mm.
free delivery on orders over R2500
R195 delivery fee on orders under R2500
We accept credit or debit card payments from Mastercard and VISA only. You can also pay via Secure EFT. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club.
- 10.5 Joules of impact energy for fast drilling and chipping, even in the hardest concrete.
- Constant-speed electronics allow the tool to maintain speed under load.
- The midweight design makes it ideally suited for high-performance, horizontal drilling of 16mm to 32mm holes, dry coring up to 125mm, chipping in any upper to lower wall, and bushing applications.
- E-CLUTCH system protects the user in bind-up situations by stopping the rotation of the bit.
- The SHOCKS Active Vibration Control system reduces vibration felt by the user at the handles, compared to rotary hammers without this feature.
- 7-position, variable-speed control for precision hole placement, chipping, and drilling with Atomic Undercut bits.
- Tag Ready so users and companies can attach the DEWALT Tag and track its location virtually anywhere via the Tool Connect app.
|Hammer Action||With Hammer|
|Mode Selector||3 Mode (Chipping)|
|Impact Energy||10.5 Joules|
|No Load Speed (1st)||190 - 380 rpm|
|Impact Rate (1st Gear)||1450 - 2900 bpm|
|Drilling Capacity [Masonry]||45 mm|
|Optimum Range [Concrete]||16 mm - 32 mm|
|Core Drill Capacity||125 mm|
|Carry Case||Carry Case|
Write Your Own Review
- 1 x D25614 Rotary Hammer Drill
- 1 x Side Handle
- 1 x Carry Case
What does the safety warning LED lights indicate?