The DEWALT DCG409 cordless angle grinder is a powerful grinder designed to tackle tough grinding, cutting, and finishing tasks. It features FLEXVOLT ADVANTAGE technology, so it can be used with a 18V or 54V battery.
- Brushless Motor provides improved runtime and durability
- Electronic Brake stops the wheel quickly when the trigger is released
- Electronic Clutch reduces the kickback reaction in the event of a pinch or stall
- An Electronic Clutch reacts to a bind up situation by switching off the tool
- Electronic soft start for a more controlled start-up
- Rubber Overmould provides enhanced grip and comfort
More About Flexvolt Advantage
Flexvolt Advantage is a technology developed by DEWALT. It is a system that combines DEWALT’s Flexvolt battery technology with advanced electronics to deliver more power and runtime to select cordless power tools. Tools in the Flexvolt Advantage range are designed to work with both 18V and 54V batteries.
Flexvolt Advantage tools can automatically adjust their power output based on the type of battery used, delivering more power when needed and extending the tool’s runtime.
When the DCG409 grinder is used with a FLEXVOLT 54V battery, the tool will recognise the battery, an unlock up to 54% more power.